We are looking for candidates who will be an asset to our store. We’re seeking self-motivated, high-energy individuals with exceptional customer service skills to lead a team that works together to increase store sales and profits.
As the Assistant Manager, you will lead and set an example in providing fast and friendly service to our customers. If you have a desire to succeed and have experience in the food service industry, you may be the right person for this position. This is a 5 day, 40 hour work week and required to work weekends.
- Assist in management of the operations and staff which includes being a role model for all subordinates. This person will be skilled and knowledgeable of all duties and responsibilities necessary to efficiently and cost effectively operate the store. The Assistant Manager is responsible to run the store on the General Manager’s days off.
- Supervises and participates in product prep, making sure it is being done efficiently and up to company standards.
- Assists the cashier and counter people during the rush periods to ensure pizza preparation times are maintained at 5 minutes or less.
- Insures the accuracy and completeness of the daily paperwork.
- Responsible for accurate and timely cash handling, cashier transactions, store’s safe and bank deposits.
- Participates in the analysis of food and labor costs