Auto Repair Service Advisor / Service Writer
You’ll communicate between customers and our service technicians. Put your customer service skills to work at one of America’s most respected car repair and automobile maintenance companies (Midas, a top international auto repair shop, est. 1956), in one of our locally owned Midas franchise stores.
Top priorities for this position are:
- Great customer communication skills with a service mentality. While you don’t need to know everything, you do know how to recommend solutions that will build loyal customers and a successful store.
- Ability to juggle several projects at a fast pace, keeping everyone informed and satisfied.
- A positive attitude! Providing high-quality customer service is our number one priority.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you’ll need:
- One year of previous automotive repair sales or management, or at least one year of automotive repair.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
- Ability to work 40 hours a week (including Saturdays).
- Clean driving record and ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.