Auto Repair Service Advisor / Service Writer
As an Auto Repair Service Advisor / Service Writer, you’ll communicate between customers and our service technician team. Put your customer service skills to work at one of America’s most respected car repair and automobile maintenance companies (Midas, a top international auto repair shop, est. 1956), in one of our locally owned Midas franchise stores.
Top priorities for this position are:
- Great customer communication skills with a service mentality. While you don’t need to know everything about cars to succeed, you do know how to ask the right questions and recommend solutions that will build loyal customers and contribute to a successful store.
- Ability to juggle several projects at a fast pace, keeping customers and team members informed and satisfied throughout the process.
- A positive attitude! Our customers are the most important aspect of our business and providing high-quality customer service is our number one priority.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you’ll need:
- One year of previous automotive repair sales or management experience, or at least one year of automotive repair experience in addition to customer service experience
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and co-workers
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to work 40 hours a week (including Saturdays)
- Clean driving record and ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
When you work for Stranik Automotive Group, you work for a family-owned and operated local company. For over 50 years, Stranik has proudly grown with our Midas franchise affiliation. This gives us–and you–the strength and trust of the international Midas name, and the independence to create a network of family-owned full-service shops in the Twin Cities.
We offer many benefits including health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacation and 401k retirement plan. We are a full-service automotive repair facility servicing everything from engines, brakes, exhaust, suspension, tires, driveline, electrical and diagnostic work.
This is a great opportunity for you to grow with us!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000 / year