Automotive Technician/Mechanic – $ Signing Bonus
If you are in the automotive field, looking for a career and want room for growth. Join one of the fastest growing automotive franchise operators in the US, offering full health benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, paid holidays and vacation time.
Minimum 2 years of experience as Automotive Technician/Mechanic
- Ability to Repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Ability to accurately diagnose vehicles using proper scanners, tools, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in Automotive;
- Brakes, Steering/Suspension, Tires, and Alignments
- Drivetrain, Electrical, Engine, Transmission, and Exhaust.
- Remove & Replace Engine and Transmissions *not mandatory but a big plus
- Track record of high personal productivity, attendance, teamwork.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Must own TOOLS to service all makes/models
- May require experience in Teamwork, assisting other technicians, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- State Certificate and/or ASE Certificate
- Valid Driver’s License
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic
- Must be proficient at Computer/technology
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, critical thinking
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays/Sick Pay
- Expense Reimbursement