Promote business and our brand on a local level under the direction of the Owner/General Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients.
- Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events (Trade shows, Chambers of Commerce, Claims Associations, Insurance Agents and Adjusters events, etc.).
- Schedule, coordinate and administer continuing education classes for insurance agents and adjusters.
- Make periodic (monthly-quarterly depending on the potential ROI) sales calls on potential customers or referral sources such as insurance agents/brokers, insurance adjusters, HVAC contractors, plumbers, property and facility managers.
- Develop and make group presentations at potential customers’ company meetings.
- Maintain records of all marketing activities using the Contact Manager in Fusion. This includes adding all new contacts and logging every contact discussion, marketing campaign and sales call. Track the sales success of each lead to determine the progress of each client and your closing ratio.
- Assist the Owner/General Manager with the marketing budget for the company by determining where the budget will be used to gain the most benefit towards brand awareness and increased sales.
- Develop an annual marketing schedule laying out the theme and details of the events that will promote each month.
- Establish and track goals weekly with Owner/General Manager.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core services and procedures.
Be self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic. Must have a positive attitude, good listening skills, be ambitious, self-confident, have good organizational and communication skills.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. College diploma preferred, but not required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must have and maintain a valid vehicle operator’s license.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with employees, customers, potential customers and vendors.
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer software. Must also have a functional understanding of handheld smart devices and an aptitude for learning new technology and software easily.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.