Business Development Representative
- Pursue and cultivate strong professional relationships with our customers by analyzing the market, identifying viable target clients, reaching decision-makers, and intensely focusing on turning leads into accounts and sales.
- Estimate and sell services to new and existing customers through base contracted services and enhancements.
- Visit each client’s property to assess service delivery vs. the SOW and customer expectations.
- Provide a detailed report to the customer and follow-up with each customer to ensure satisfaction with services.
- Maintain customer accounts and accurate sales documentation.
- Develop sales strategies and help develop sales presentation materials.
- Deliver effective sales presentations in person. Conduct meetings with clients. Plan and manage appointment schedules.
- Maintain accurate sales documentation.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all products and services and stay current with market trends.
- Address clients’ questions, comments, and concerns to ensure a high level of client communication and satisfaction.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated The Grounds Guys franchisee, a separate company and employer from The Grounds Guys and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and The Grounds Guys does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated The Grounds Guys franchisee.
CLICK TO START