We are seeking positive, enthusiastic people who take their work seriously, can consistently prepare and serve our products with the highest quality, and will wow our guests with above-and-beyond customer service. If you are looking for a fun opportunity to make a quality contribution to a new team and Alamosa, look no further!
We are hiring for daytime food prep positions and night time production positions are available!
Flexible schedules and great work hours make for a good quality of life. Our operating hours are 10am-8pm most days, no late nights!
Great jobs for both College and High School students.
All positions will be hired as ‘Crew Members’. Opportunity to increase your pay through promotions exists as our team develops!
Who we are:
Papa Murphy’s Take ‘N’ Bake Pizza is “America’s Most Crave-able Pizza” and we take pride in offering FRESH ingredients; making our pizza dough in-store daily, grating 100% real cheeses, preparing fresh toppings with produce delivered regulary. We serve our customers outstanding pizza, delicious salads, and sides to bake at home.
NO fryers, NO ovens, NO hot grease – We offer customer carry-out only.
We are currently looking for individuals to fill the following positions:
Food Preparation (Equipment operation requires applicants be at least 18 years old)
- Prepare dough and food items according to Papa Murphy’s standards and recipes.
- Operating and safety knowledge of kitchen equipment (mixer, sheeter and dicer etc.).
- Responsible to complete the “Prep List” and “Dough Production Chart”.
- Prioritizes days’ work, completing tasks which build the foundation of a busy sales evening.
- Receives and checks-in all orders delivered to the store following proper order/receiving procedures.
- Properly store and rotate all products before and after prepping to ensure quality using the FIFO method.
- May also perform duties of a Counter or Cashier Team member.
Crew Member – Provide essential service in the following areas :
- Greet all guests following Papa Murphy’s guest service procedures.
- Assist guests in making menu selection both in store and over the phone.
- Drive guest loyalty and engagement through genuine conversation and taking interest in the customer
- Comfortably and confidently suggest additional products and special offers to guests
- Custom make pizza to customers’ specifications
- Keep assigned area neat, clean and well stocked during assigned shift.
- Complete cash handling, inventory and data entry
- Perform opening, closing, change of shift or early out procedures as assigned
- Encourage customers to visit location by waving handheld signs with enthusiasm
- Sample products to prospective customers near store