The Drain Cleaner will effectively and efficiently identify and resolve drainage system issues.
- Troubleshoot and rectify drain line and drain system problems
- Safely and effectively utilize sewer cameras and locators, hydro-jetters, pumping equipment, sewer machines and many other industry specific tools.
- Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work procedures
- Prepare written work cost estimates for clients
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures
- Previous experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field (Preferred)
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Mr. Rooter franchisee, a separate company and employer from Mr. Rooter and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Mr. Rooter does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Mr. Rooter franchisee.
CLICK TO START