Responsible for answering the phones and working with customers via phone. This will include scheduling, quality checks, reminder calls and phone quoting of small jobs. Will include working with technicians to review daily work orders.
- Providing high quality customer service and support on the phone as customers call in.
- Learning and pricing jobs / services over the phone.
- Customer / Job data entry into our system.
- Supporting our technicians.
- Other general office duties as needed.
- To learn and grow in our business.
- Be able to speak professionally and knowledgeably about our core services.
- Speak with customers about additional services.
- Prior experience for a home service provider is not required but is a plus.
- Reliable transportation.
- Organizational skills.
- Detail oriented and a thorough learner.
- Accuracy with data.
- Positive attitude a must.
- Good phone voice with solid people skills.
- Personality suitable to working and communicating effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Knowledge of business software that includes WORD, EXCEL and our custom POS business software.