Grow your career and become a licensed plumber.
The Plumbing Apprentice will effectively and efficiently perform minor to moderately complex service work on plumbing systems in commercial and residential environments.
- Assist lead installer with plumbing installation and repair.
- Establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Assist in properly staging jobs, adhering to quality checklist.
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and on-the-job training to master installations.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- 1+ years experience in plumbing, maintenance, or other related field is a plus
- Insurable driving record
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred but will train the right candidate
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Mr. Rooter franchisee, a separate company and employer from Mr. Rooter and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Mr. Rooter does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Mr. Rooter franchisee.
CLICK TO START