Job responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Promote the shop and its services through exceptional customer interactions.
- Ensure quality service work is performed on customer vehicles at all times.
- Lead and manage the team at the facility to promote teamwork and morale within the shop.
- Control costs via inventory and asset management, outside purchases, and implementing preventative maintenance programs for shop equipment.
- Ability to work 5 days including Fridays and Saturdays
The candidate must have:
- Three (3) years experience managing an automotive repair facility.
- Enthusiastic, self motivated with a superior work ethic
- Outstanding telephone skills.
- Must be able to sell ethically
- Goal driven and able to multi-task
- Experience supervising a team of associates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and co-workers
- Demonstrated history of improving facility sales while also retaining customers loyalty.
- Experience in implementing policies and procedures in the areas of financial control, safety, human resources, and environmental compliance.
- Knowledge of point-of-sale software programs, and the skills to create billings, estimates and to control inventory levels.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Midas franchisee, a separate company and employer from Midas Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Midas Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Midas franchisee.
CLICK TO START