The Shop Manager oversees and is accountable for the customer service level, daily operations, profitability and quality control of the SpeeDee shop.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited too:
- Ensuring each customer has a positive experience
- Making sure all employees receive proper training in product knowledge, sales, customer service and customer relations
- Managing costs of goods and labor to maintain shop profitability
- Implementing appropriate safety procedures
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Automotive and retail experience (minimum two years or comparable management experience)
- Great interpersonal skills and upbeat personality
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid state driver’s license
- Ability to perform basic financial calculations
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO START