STATEMENT OF DUTIES
Responsible for the quality and efficient installation and repair of auto glass. Identify and sell additional work as well as develop new customers.
- Repair auto glass according to specified procedures.
- Replace auto glass according to specified procedures.
- Insure the efficient use of materials.
- Maintain adequate stock of glazing accessories on vehicle.
- Execute Service with Advanced Training (SWAT).
- Collect payment and/or information necessary for payment from customers for work performed.
- Perform the duties of the job keeping safety in mind at all times.
- Maintain a spirit of cooperation, respect and teamwork.
- Treat all customers with respect at all times.
- Treat all fellow employees with respect at all times.
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition.
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned which may include the duties outside this job description and may also include cross-training in related positions within the company.
- Ideally, prior experience in the auto glass industry.
- Physical ability to lift heavy objects such as windshields, etc.
- Personality suitable to working and communicating effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
- Personality suitable to communication effectively with customers.
- Ability to listen and follow directions to perform job duties without being argumentative or disruptive.
- Ability to think in a logical and progressive manner.
- Ability to effectively present information to customers.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills which are particularly well suited to working with a variety of situations.
- Maintain open lines of communications with management and fellow employees at all times.
- Proven track record as a team member and effective communicator.
- Professional appearance and personality.
- Good organizational and time management skills to insure scheduled deadlines are met.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic and results oriented with a high level of work intensity and a bias for action.
- Work Saturday work rotation as scheduled.
Disclaimer:I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Glass Doctor franchisee, a separate company and employer from Synergistic International LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Synergistic International LLC does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned Glass Doctor franchisee.
CLICK TO START