The Alignment Technician performs all tire and wheel-related services while following vehicle inspection procedures.
- Tire and wheel installation (mount, balance, rotate, align, and replacement of tires/wheels)
- Thorough vehicle inspections using provided inspection sheet
- Basic preventative maintenance and other vehicle services
- One year experience Alignment (preferred)
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Automotive and retail experience
- Good communication skills and upbeat personality
- Clean and neat appearance
- Valid state driver’s license
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY