Automotive Center Greeter
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Presenting maintenance service options to customers
- Writing up customer and vehicle information
- Performing all duties of the Fluid Services Technician as needed
- Greeting the customer
- Clear and effective telephone skills
- Automotive and retail experience helpful
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Cheerful and friendly communication skills
- Clean and neat appearance
- Valid state driver’s license
The Automotive Center Greeter is responsible for establishing and maintaining good customer relations, accurately completing written work orders, providing customers with excellent service and serving as the initial customer contact point.
Interested in joining our team in Chalmette as Automotive Center Greeter?
Apply directly to SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service below.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY