Automotive Technician/Mechanic – up to $2000 Signing Bonus
If you are in the automotive field, looking for a career and want room for growth. Join one of the fastest growing automotive franchise operators in the US, offering full health benefits, dental benefits, vision benefits, paid holidays and vacation time. Requirements:Minimum 2 years of experience as Automotive Technician/Mechanic· R&R Transmissions/engine experience (Top paid position)· Master certified technician with ability to lead a team (Top paid position)· Brakes, Steering/Suspension, Tires, and Alignments· Drivetrain, Electrical, Engine, Transmission, and Exhaust· Diagnostic troubleshooting skills & repair
- Ability to Repair vehicles independently, while also having experience working well in a team environment.
- Ability to accurately diagnose vehicles using proper scanners, tools, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience in Automotive.
- Track record of high personal productivity, attendance, teamwork.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, safety and environmental standards for repair facilities.
- Experience using shop equipment such as lifts, welders, diagnostic equipment, etc.
- Must own TOOLS to service all makes/models.
- May require experience in Teamwork, assisting other technicians, less qualified, technicians in vehicle repairs.
- Michigan State certified mechanic or ASE Cert.
- We pay for certifications if interested in getting additional ones.
- Valid Drivers License.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, positive attitude, enthusiastic
- Must be proficient at Computer/technology
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to make decisions, critical thinking
Benefits & Perks:
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision
- Paid Holidays/Sick Pay
- Expense Reimbursement
- 2-4 Weeks Vacation
$1,500 to $2,700 per week (Commission & Bonus)