CASHIER/CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
$13-$16/hour depending on experience
Ready to grow your career? Joining the SpeeDee team is not just about getting a job, we are looking for team members who are passionate about their professional growth and committed to the same Core Values we are. DRIVEN – Drive, Respect, Integrity, Value, Empowerment, Nurture.
We are looking for your skills and talent and we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities for professional growth through certification and training opportunities
- Career Path opportunities in technical and management areas
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- A positive, results driven, team-based work atmosphere
Shop Manager or Assistant Shop Manager
Responsible for establishing and maintaining good customer relations and accurately completing paperwork required to track and service customers. Performs other duties as assigned by either the Shop Manager or the Assistant Shop Manager.
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Automotive and retail experience helpful
- Good communication skills; cheerful and friendly
- Enthusiastic attitude and good work ethic
- Basic computer and office management skills
- Clean and neat appearance
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively on the telephone
- Holds valid state driver’s license (preferred).
Principal Responsibilities and Duties
- Works to maintain a team effort of quality customer service.
Customer Relations/Business Development
- Greets the customer in a warm and welcoming manner.
- Explains the SpeeDee services and pricing structure in order to achieve high customer satisfaction, which can lead to increased revenues.
- Bills out the customer.
- Obtains any technical information from the Shop Manager or the Service Technicians in response to questions from customers.
- Presents all promotional materials to customers.
- Maintains marketing programs, including reminder cards or notices, as directed by the Shop Manager.
- Maintains spotless customer service and office area.
- Maintains coffee and office supplies.
- Assists in customer write-up and courtesy services.
- Answers telephone.
- Conforms to the standards and procedures prescribed by the Manual and other appropriate manuals.
- Attends all training sessions which are applicable to the career path and position requirements.
- Completes and maintains work orders and invoices in a systematic way.
- Maintains operations of office computer system and daily cash receipts.
- Maintains fleet account billing, receivables, payments, and filing system.
- Maintains other files as directed by the Shop Manager.
- Cleanliness of customer, office, and lobby areas
- Minimum cash register over and shorts
- Professional and effective handling of customers
- Seeks training over and above job requirements.
- Organizes office and record keeping.