Responsible for all duties of the counter person / pizza maker by performing the following duties and responsibilities:
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Papa Murphy's franchisee, a separate company and employer from Papa Murphy's International and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I also understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Papa Murphy's International does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Papa Murphy's franchisee.
CLICK TO START