We are looking for people with an energetic personality and an outstanding work ethic. Are you up for the challenge!
Duties of Crew Members include the following –
· Work effectively with other team members under the direction of the store managers in order to accomplish daily goals
· Customer Interaction skills
· To learn and be proficient with all product ordering channels (In-Store, Phone & Online orders)
· To learn and be proficient at making all food products
· Continued store organization
· Food Safety & Sanitation
· To learn and be proficient at store closing procedures and processes
Most shifts occur in the afternoon and evenings between 12 PM – 9 PM. Job openings are at the South Broadway location in Tyler, TX. No experience is necessary. Training will be provided.
PART TIME (20 Hours/Week)
· It’s a fun job!
· Work in a positive, team first atmosphere!
· No cooking!
· We will work around your school schedule!
· Pay rate for this job depends on the work history/experience of the candidate.
The selected candidate will be someone who has shown the ability to be reliable in past employment opportunities, who possesses the ability to take on new challenges, demonstrates their ability to work on a dynamic team, and possesses the integrity to put the team first –
If this sounds like you, it’s time to bring your talents to Papa Murphy’s!