Provide the first point of contact for former, current and prospective customers that call to inquire about or schedule service calls.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Receive all incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner and determine the purpose of each call. Answer inquiries about service and complete Service Request Order Forms. Ensure all required information is obtained for each service request. Enter information on all non service calls in the message book.
- Ensure the exact source of service calls received from Service Request Customers. Log all service request orders in a service log.
- Forward the complete Service Request Order form to dispatching department to schedule job. Computerized Service Request Orders will be input into the computer at time of order.
- Receive complaints that are telephoned in by customers. Complete a written record of the exact complaint and refer to the Office Manager.
- Receive information from customers and service technicians regarding delays in service calls. Complete a written record of the delay and provide to the dispatcher for rescheduling.
- Perform other duties as required. This may include performing duties that are not part of the normal job duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and / or move to 50 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.