Customer Service RepresentativeThe Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining good customer relations and accurately completing service paperwork. Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Explaining services and pricing in order to achieve high customer satisfaction, which can lead to increased revenues
- Gathering technical information from the Shop Manager or Service Technicians in response to customer questions
- Presenting all promotional materials to customers
- Maintaining marketing programs, including reminder cards and notices, as directed by the Shop Manager
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Automotive and retail experience helpful
- Cheerful and friendly communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Basic computer and office management skills
- Clean and neat appearance
- Clear and effective telephone skills
- Valid state driver’s license (preferred)
Interested in joining our team in South Burlington as Customer Service Representative^?
Apply directly to Midas below.
Make sure to select this location on page 2 of the application: VT, South Burlington - 60 Midas Drive
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Midas franchisee, a separate company and employer from Midas Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Midas Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Midas franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY