Seeking a day shift crew member, part-time, between the hours of 9a – 5p. Must be at least 18 years old. The pizza maker/crew member performs the following job duties and responsibilities:
- May also perform duties of a Cashier or Prep Person.
- Interacts with guests as appropriate.
- Be in full uniform at the proper workstation at the designated time.
- Responsible to perform all opening, closing, change of shift or early out duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Work all counter stations in either the scramble or station system.
- Assists guests if necessary to carry pizzas out to their car or hold the door open.
- Must be able to read, understand and utilize proper guest check procedures.
- Gives the order to the guest within the 6-minute door to door service time.
- Responsible to follow excellent sanitation, food handling and safety procedures.
- Responsible to keep their assigned area neat, clean and well stocked.
- Gives verbal baking instructions to all guests and thanks the guest.
- Performs the duties of the runner (restock person) or dish person as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Performs any other job-related duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
- Wraps pizzas properly and repeats orders to guest.
- Make all products following the portion charts and prescribed procedures within the average time as described in the “Performance Standards”.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Papa Murphy's franchisee, a separate company and employer from Papa Murphy's International and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I also understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Papa Murphy's International does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Papa Murphy's franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY