The Tire and Lube Technician performs all tire and wheel-related services while following oil change and vehicle inspection procedures.
- Tire and wheel installation (mount, balance, rotate, and replacement of tires/wheels)
- Oil changes on most all vehicles (lube, oil change & filter service)
- Thorough vehicle inspections using provided inspection sheet
- Basic preventative maintenance and other vehicle services
- One year of experience as a tire and/or lube technician.
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Up to $16/hr
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Midas franchisee, a separate company and employer from Midas Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Midas Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Midas franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY