Auto Mechanic – Light Duty – General Service Tech
Learn while you work, work while you learn!
As an entry-level technician, you’ll be exposed to and have responsibility for performing
- Tire mounting, rotation
- Batteries, starting and charging
- Fluid exchanges such as oil, coolant, power steering, etc.
- Visual safety and courtesy inspections
- Light maintenance
- Employee Ownership
- 401K Matching up to 4%
- Family Friendly Hours (Closed Sundays and close at 6PM every day)
- Pay checks come every week
- Pay increases for Technicians based upon A.S.E. Certifications (We have Technicians making over 120K per year)
- Minimum Manager pay is 50K per year (We have Managers making over 80K)
(Mechanic, technician, auto tech, automotive technician, general service, full service, garage, shop)