Auto Mechanic – Light Duty – General Service Tech
Well established Midas shop looking for self-motivated, dependable General Service/Entry Level Technician. Join the team and have the opportunity to advance in the automotive repair field.
- Some automotive training
- Willingness to learn and desire to advance
- Able to take direction
- Current unrestricted driver’s license, clean driving record and ability to pass a drug test and physical
Tool Earn back program
We will supply the tools and cart valued at $3000 to get started. You can own the tools after 6 months of full-time employment with our earn back program.
Requirements of the job
- Oil changes and Flushes: Transmission, Coolant, Brake, and Power steering
- Tire rotations, repairs, and replacement
- Battery testing and replacement
- Must be dependable and have above average written and verbal skills
- General shop cleaning
We offer a 5 day work week, uniforms, training, and paid holidays (full-time only). We are closed Sundays and holidays. Complete starter tool set. Advancement to Technician level.