Light Duty Auto Technician – Learn while you work, work while you learn!
As an entry-level technician, you will be exposed to and have responsibility for performing:
- Tire mounting, rotation
- Batteries, starting and charging
- Fluid exchanges such as oil, coolant, power steering, etc.
- Visual safety and courtesy inspections
- Light maintenance
- Employee Ownership
- 401K Matching up to 4%
- Family Friendly Hours (Closed Sundays and close at 6PM every day)
- Pay checks come every week
- Pay increases for Technicians based upon A.S.E. Certifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
(Mechanic, technician, auto tech, automotive technician, general service, full service, garage, shop)