Light Duty Auto Technician – Learn while you work, work while you learn!
As an entry-level technician, you will be exposed to and have responsibility for performing:
- Tire mounting, rotation
- Batteries, starting and charging
- Fluid exchanges such as oil, coolant, power steering, etc.
- Visual safety and courtesy inspections
- Light maintenance
- Employee Ownership
- 401K Matching up to 4%
- Family Friendly Hours (Closed Sundays and close at 6PM every day)
- Pay checks come every week
- Pay increases for Technicians based upon A.S.E. Certifications
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
(Mechanic, technician, auto tech, automotive technician, general service, full service, garage, shop)
Interested in joining our team in Washington as Light Duty Auto Technician?
Apply directly to Midas below.
Make sure to select this location on page 2 of the application: PA, Washington - 33 Murtland Avenue
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Midas franchisee, a separate company and employer from Midas Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Midas Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Midas franchisee.
CLICK TO START