Responsibilities include but aren’t limited too:
- Attending training sessions that are applicable to the career path and position requirements
- Following appropriate safety procedures and notifying the Shop Manager of safety hazards or needed equipment repairs
- Performing preventive maintenance on fluid services equipment
- Explaining SpeeDee programs, services and pricing structure in order to achieve high customer satisfaction and increased revenues
- Clean and neat appearance
- Automotive and retail experience
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Good communication skills and upbeat personality
- Valid state driver’s license
The Lube Technician is responsible for all fluid services including oil change, transmission, differential, cooling system maintenance and additional services (e.g. wiper blades, air filters, etc.). He/she communicates with customers, educating them on necessary preventive vehicle maintenance. Additional duties may include courtesy services, and tire repair and replacement services.
Interested in joining our team in Sunnyvale as Lube Technician?
Apply directly to SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service below.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY