Mechanic Services TechnicianThe Mechanic Services Technician is responsible for all tune-up, diagnostic and repair services, as well as additional services as directed by the Shop Manager or Assistant Shop Manager. Responsibilities include but arent limited to:
- Ensuring equipment is functioning properly at all times and performing preventive equipment maintenance
- Filling in staffing voids, as directed by customer flow, and assisting in oil change bays when necessary
- Maintaining shop supply inventory and notifying the Shop Manager of reorders as needed
- Developing trusting customer relationships through honest and competent service
- Alignments and Suspension repairs
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Advanced automotive experience
- A.S.E. Certification in Engine Performance, Engine Repair and Brakes (preferred)
- Good communication skills and upbeat personality
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Clean and neat appearance
- Valid state drivers license
Interested in joining our team in Zephyrhills|Zephyrhills as Mechanic Services Technician^?
Apply directly to Grease Monkey below.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Grease Monkey franchisee, a separate company and employer from Grease Monkey Franchising, LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Grease Monkey Franchising, LLC does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Grease Monkey franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY