Mechanic Services Technician
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Maintaining shop supply inventory and notifying the Shop Manager of reorders as needed
- Ensuring equipment is functioning properly at all times and performing preventive equipment maintenance
- Developing trusting customer relationships through honest and competent service
- Filling in staffing voids, as directed by customer flow, and assisting in oil change bays when necessary
- Clean and neat appearance
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Advanced automotive experience
- Good communication skills and upbeat personality
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- A.S.E. Certification in Engine Performance, Engine Repair and Brakes (preferred)
- Valid state driver’s license
The Mechanic Services Technician is responsible for all tune-up, diagnostic and repair services, as well as additional services as directed by the Shop Manager or Assistant Shop Manager.
Interested in joining our team in Raleigh as Mechanic Services Technician?
Apply directly to SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service below.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY