Customer Service Representative
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Presenting all promotional materials to customers
- Explaining services and pricing in order to achieve high customer satisfaction, which can lead to increased revenues
- Maintaining marketing programs, including reminder cards and notices, as directed by the Shop Manager
- Gathering technical information from the Shop Manager or Service Technicians in response to customer questions
- Clear and effective telephone skills
- Commitment to excellence at all levels of service
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- Cheerful and friendly communication skills
- Basic computer and office management skills
- Clean and neat appearance
- Automotive and retail experience helpful
- Valid state driver’s license (preferred)
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining good customer relations and accurately completing service paperwork.
Interested in joining our team in Plano as Representative – Customer Service?
Apply directly to SpeeDee Oil Change & Auto Service below.
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated SpeeDee franchisee, a separate company and employer from SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and SpeeDee Worldwide Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the SpeeDee franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY