The role of the Service Manager is to manage and direct all service department activities of a Midas retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services.
He/she is responsible for developing and directing a team of general service technicians who exemplify the highest level of quality and customer service.
This position ensures compliance to all company policies and procedures for automotive services.
- Supervise repair and maintenance quality
- Explain service recommendations and options to customers
- Pitch in when there is a staffing shortage
- Assess the skills and abilities of applicants for auto repair positions
- Employee Ownership
- 401K Matching up to 4%
- Family Friendly Hours (Closed Sundays and close at 6PM every day)
- Pay checks come every week
- Pay increases for Technicians based upon A.S.E. Certifications (We have Technicians making over 120K per year)
- Minimum Manager pay is 50K per year (We have Managers making over 80K)