The role of the Service Manager is to manage and direct all service department activities of a Midas retail store engaged in selling tires and related automotive parts and mechanical services. He/she is responsible for developing and directing a team of general service technicians who exemplify the highest level of quality and customer service. This position ensures compliance to all company policies and procedures for automotive services.
- Supervise repair and maintenance quality
- Explain service recommendations and options to customers
- Pitch in when there is a staffing shortage
- Assess the skills and abilities of applicants for auto repair positions
- 401K Matching up to 3%
- Family Friendly Hours (M-F 8-5, Sat. 8-3, Closed Sun.)