Service Writer/Service Advisor – Automotive
Top priorities for this position are:
- A positive attitude! Our customers are the most important aspect of our business and providing high-quality customer service is our number one priority.
- Great customer communication skills with a service mentality. While you don’t need to know everything about cars to succeed, you do know how to ask the right questions and recommend solutions that will build loyal customers and contribute to a successful store.
- Ability to juggle several projects at a fast pace, keeping customers and team members informed and satisfied throughout the process.
As an Auto Repair Service Advisor / Service Writer, you’ll communicate between customers and our service technician team. Put your customer service skills to work at one of America’s most respected car repair and automobile maintenance companies (Midas, a top international auto repair shop, est. 1956), in one of our locally owned Midas franchise stores.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you’ll need:
- One year of previous automotive repair sales or management experience, or at least one year of automotive repair experience in addition to customer service experience
- Ability to work 40 hours a week (including Saturdays)
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and co-workers
- Clean driving record and ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.
Interested in joining our team in West Bloomfield Township|West Bloomfield Township as Service Writer/Service Advisor – Automotive?
Apply directly to Midas below.
Make sure to select this location on page 2 of the application: MI|MI, West Bloomfield Township|West Bloomfield Township - 5725|5725 West Maple Road|West Maple Road
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Midas franchisee, a separate company and employer from Midas Corporation and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Midas Corporation does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Midas franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY