Service Writer/Service Advisor – Automotive
Top priorities for this position are:
- A positive attitude! Our customers are the most important aspect of our business and providing high-quality customer service is our number one priority.
- Great customer communication skills with a service mentality. While you don’t need to know everything about cars to succeed, you do know how to ask the right questions and recommend solutions that will build loyal customers and contribute to a successful store.
- Ability to juggle several projects at a fast pace, keeping customers and team members informed and satisfied throughout the process.
As an Auto Repair Service Advisor / Service Writer, you’ll communicate between customers and our service technician team. Put your customer service skills to work at one of America’s most respected car repair and automobile maintenance companies (Midas, a top international auto repair shop, est. 1956), in one of our locally owned Midas franchise stores.
To be a successful Service Advisor, you’ll need:
- One year of previous automotive repair sales or management experience, or at least one year of automotive repair experience in addition to customer service experience
- Ability to work 40 hours a week (including Saturdays)
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with both customers and co-workers
- Clean driving record and ability to maintain a valid driver’s license.