We are looking for a Shift Lead/Manager-in-Training, full or part-time considered to lead a great team and grow with our Papa Murphy’s Enchanted Hills location, which has been open for over 2-years and looks to continue our growth in the Rio Rancho/Bernalillo community and surrounding areas!
We have a great team and need the self-motivated, customer-oriented person to take us to the next level by leading by example. Previous management, operations, and crew leadership a plus. Knowledge of operational efficiencies, inventory management, food and supplies ordering, store bank deposits, cash handling and analysis of food and labor controls is part of this dynamic position.
Marketing ideas and motivational team leadership is an exciting part of this position, working closely with owners, shift supervisors or crew members to maximize revenue and customer service, while ensuring compliance with Papa Murphy’s standards and expectations as well as maintaining cleanliness and operational standards is essential. We have great customers, and our friendliness, customer-service, product knowledge and extra care are what makes us a great community member and builds our business!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in management of operations and staff, which includes being a role model to all employees.
- Knowledgeable in the duties and responsibilities necessary to efficiently and cost-effectively operate the store, following Papa Murphy’s operational measures and standards
- Supervision of crew members in training in efficiency of operations, product preparation, cash management and opening and closing checklists
- Promotion of Papa Murphy’s specials, up-selling techniques, above-and-beyond customer care and leadership of a friendly and community-based atmosphere are essential
- Must be 18 years old or older and meet all employment requirements to include at least a high-school diploma or GED
- Previous supervisory experience in the food/restaurant business
- Cash management, point-of-sale systems, and employee scheduling experience
- Experience with food inventory, proper and safe food handling
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant and able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and provide appropriate identification
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic Papa Murphy’s location and help us grow! Hourly rate is $10 – $12, depending on experience.
Please apply through this ad!