We are looking for a Shift Supervisor to lead a great team and grow with our Papa Murphy’s location!
We have a great team and need a self-motivated, customer-oriented person to take us to the next level by leading by example. Previous management, operations, and crew leadership a plus. Knowledge of operational efficiencies, inventory management, food and supplies ordering, store bank deposits, cash handling, and analysis of food and labor controls is part of this dynamic position.
Marketing ideas and motivational team leadership is an exciting part of this position where you will work closely with the owners and crew members to maximize revenue. Attention to customer service, ensuring compliance with Papa Murphy’s standards and expectations, maintaining cleanliness, and upholding operational standards is essential. We have great customers, and our friendliness, product knowledge, and extra care are what makes us a great community member and builds our business!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assist in management of operations and staff, which includes being a role model to all employees.
- Knowledgeable in the duties and responsibilities necessary to efficiently and cost-effectively operate the store, following Papa Murphy’s operational measures and standards.
- Supervision of crew members in training in efficiency of operations, product preparation, cash management, and opening and closing checklists.
- Promotion of Papa Murphy’s specials, up-selling techniques, above-and-beyond customer care, and leadership of a friendly and community-based atmosphere are essential.
- Must be 18 years old or older and meet all employment requirements.
- Previous supervisory experience in the food/restaurant business.
- Cash management, point-of-sale systems, and employee scheduling experience.
- Experience with food inventory, and proper and safe food handling.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant and able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and provide appropriate identification.
This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly and dynamic Papa Murphy’s location and help us grow!