The Store Manager manages a Papa Murphy’s store by performing duties including but not limited to:
- Complete oversight of a single store: profitability, P&L management, human resources, reporting, marketing.
- Skilled and knowledgeable of all responsibilities necessary to the efficient and cost effective operation of the store, optimum food and labor costs (Federal, State and Local labor laws), and minimizing waste.
- Ensures that Papa Murphy’s standards for operations and local health department standards are met by inspecting prep areas, kitchen utensils, and minor repair and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Monitors inventory, build-to levels, submits vendor orders, and checks deliveries for accuracy.
- Assists as needed doing prep and pre-makes to insure that assembly times are maintained at 5 minutes, and total in-store service times are maintained at 10 minutes.
- Communicates changes, shortages, specials, and promotes suggestive selling among team members.
- Responsible for resolving guest concerns with the utmost professionalism.
- Responsible to track, reconcile, and balance all promotion coupons and gift certificates.
- Responsible to be at the store in full uniform (clean and wrinkle-free Papa Murphy’s uniform) and ready to begin work at scheduled time. Ensures that all team members maintain the same image.
- Responsible to communicate the daily status of the store, problems and opportunities to the owner and/or Area Supervisor.
- Responsible for monitoring cash procedures in the store and ensuring accuracy of bank deposits, cash drawers, and justifies all cash variances, strictly adhering to the PMI Cash Handling and Deposit Agreement.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, staffing, orientations, training, posting weekly schedules, performance evaluations and dealing with corrective disciplinary action of store team members while maintaining fair and consistent treatment.
-45-48 hours per week
-Base pay starting at $17 -$20 an hour with up to $1600 per month in bonus pay
-If preferred, would be open to a salary arrangement that can be discussed at interview
Minimum Age: 18+ years old
Education: At least High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Experience: 1-5 Years previous supervisory and QSR management experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to pass criminal background and credit history check.
- Requires integrity, honesty, strong leadership, and excellent customer service skills.
- Basic computer, reading, and math skills, including: MS Office, Internet, POS, and weights and measurements.
- Must be able to stand on a hard surface for long periods of time and regularly lift and/or move 25-30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Must effectively manage people and have good written and oral communication skills.
- Requires knowledge of store financials, P & L’s, break-even, food cost , and labor cost analysis.
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and requires flexibility to cover shifts in the event of absent employees.