The Tire Technician performs all tire and wheel-related services while following vehicle inspection procedures.
- Tire and wheel installation (mount, balance, rotate, and replacement of tires/wheels)
- Thorough vehicle inspections using provided inspection sheet
- Basic preventative maintenance and other vehicle services
- One year of experience as a tire technician is preferred.
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Multiple openings available! Apply now!
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Big O Tires franchisee, a separate company and employer from Big O Tires, LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Big O Tires, LLC does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Big O Tires franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY