The Tire Technician performs all tire and wheel-related services while following vehicle inspection procedures.
- Tire and wheel installation (mount, balance, rotate, and replacement of tires/wheels)
- Thorough vehicle inspections using provided inspection sheet
- Basic preventative maintenance and other vehicle services
- One year of experience as a tire technician is preferred.
- A high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Please choose “Light Duty Auto Technician” on the application and indicate in the “Additional Comments” box that you are applying for Tire Tech.
Interested in joining our team in Hollister as Tire Technician?
Apply directly to Big O Tires below.
Make sure to select this location on page 2 of the application: CA, Hollister - 1699 Airline Highway
Disclaimer: I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Big O Tires franchisee, a separate company and employer from Big O Tires, LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, and Big O Tires, LLC does not accept or review applications. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the Big O Tires franchisee.
CLICK TO APPLY